Tales From The HighChair
|April 29, 2012||Posted by Jenn under Uncategorized|
Today’s High Chair tale is going to be a little different as I am swamped.
What I’m going to do is give you a list of signs that you are a tired mom.
Disclaimer: I may or may not have done some of these
- Getting into the shower with your socks on
- Mixing up the dirty diaper and the tv dinner, aka: putting the tv dinner in the trash and nuking the dirty diaper.
- Pouring coffee in the baby bottle and milk in your coffee cup
- Walking into a closed door
- Sticking a pacifier in your mouth instead of your nightguard for your teeth
- Washing your hands with toothpaste and brushing your teeth with hand soap
- Putting empty milk cartons in the fridge and throwing away the full one
So tell me, what have you done in your most tired of moments?